Snort mailing list archives

how to add new function to snort ow to use debug option

From: "Gaurav_Jindal" <gaurav_jindal () da-iict org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:52:23 +0530

hi

Can someone let me know how can we add nee function to snort wtihout
writing code, i mean is snort having generic classes and list to handle
the addition of new function to be entered from cmd lin arguments, its
data type and field to match, is it feasible?
and  also how to use snort in debug option,

Gaurav