Snort mailing list archives

snort postgresql rpm problem

From: "Jon Doe" <idnx90 () msn com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:50:57 -0700

All,
I'm having a problem with installing the snort-postgresql-2.1.1-1.i386.rpm on my Fedora box. The rpm errors I'm getting are about failed dependencies. These files are libcom_err.so.3, libcrypto.so.2, libpq.so.2, libssl.so.2. My question is what rpms contain these files or is there away to get rpm to grab the dependencies like apt get will on Debian. Thanks in advance.

Phillip