Snort mailing list archives

RE: Win32 - multiple interfaces?

From: Rich Adamson <radamson () routers com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 13:47:09 -0600

Thanks Mike..

Q1: You can't detect two interfaces with one Snort instance.

Note: Throw some more RAM in and run 2 Snorts

I'm going to set up one instance to run as a Service. Are your instructions
at your site now?

When that's all done, looks like I'll take another run at updating
the README.WIN32 stuff. Been a few changes since I wrote that original
one. :)

Rich