Snort mailing list archives

RE: Re: flowbits

From: "Douglas McCrea" <dmccrea () rutgers edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:17:43 -0500

I agree,

I don't think I understand the reasoning of introducing a rule for a feature that did not exist in the current stable
release knowing that Snort would break. I use Oinkmaster and I had to find the rules that had flowbits enabled and
disablesid them.

Snort Team: Why don't you create a new ruleset for RC1 until 2.1.1 is released? BTW, RC1 doesn't exist for Windows or
I'd give that a shot too.

Doug