Snort mailing list archives

Re: Compiling 2.0.3 (and 2.0.2) on Solaris 9 sparc

From: Erek Adams <erek () snort org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:31:08 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Chris Garringer wrote:

I have had no trouble compiling Snort on Solaris 9 up to 2.0.1.  Snort
2.0.2 and 2.0.3 both give the same error when running make:
 make
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 484: Unexpected end of line
seen

The config line was:
 ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql

Compiler is gcc 3.2, make is sun's make in /usr/ccs/bin

Quite odd...  I'm running CVS here on Solaris 9 with no issues.  gcc
3.3.1, GNU Make 3.78.1 installed in /usr/local/bin.

-----
Erek Adams