Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort tcpdump binary file mirroing overnetwork.

From: "samwun" <samwun () hgcbroadband com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 23:46:36 +0800

Actually I found this can be done very easily with C programming
read/write over the socket. I will modify my old code which has
multi-threaded capability at the server side. There is only one problem
with this is that it didn't build in encryption functionality, but this
can be easily accomplished by directing traffic to ssh between server
and client. Server ssh just need to maintain a list of certificates in
order to authenticate with clients.