Snort mailing list archives

help required

From: sharma krishna <nmrksharma () yahoo co in>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:14:06 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all

I am unable to start the snort ....I am attaching a file with this mail.......Yesteraday it worked fine and i got the
alerts.....Today when i came in the morning and tried to start snort by giving the the command

[root@snort ]./etc/rc5.d/S99snort start

it is telling that ./etc/rc5.d/S99snort: line 1: pidof: command not found
Unable to start snort and snort is not starting...
Yesterday it worked fine please help me in this regard also.Thanks in advance

  Ok then bye ,,,,please reply me .Waiting for ur reply sir............

Thanks
Sarma

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.Post your profile.