Snort mailing list archives

Snort with Mysql

From: Xiaoxu Huang <xhuang () graphnet com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:53:43 -0400

Hi,

When compiled snort without mysql, I am OK.
When I compiled the Snort with mysql, I got following error messages.

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to snort
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `snort'
Current working directory /opt/snort-2.0.1/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /opt/snort-2.0.1/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory /opt/snort-2.0.1
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

Snort version:  2.0.1
Mysql version: mysql-4.0.15a

Thanks,

Huang