Snort mailing list archives

RE: on windows

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:50:36 -0700

RAGUNATHAN,

You can install it from your Windows box.

Snort installs very nicely and you should run into little trouble, but if
you do be sure to post back here as there are a lot of good people that
frequent the list that are very helpful.

Well the 3nd question is an opinion everyone has, just do it on the platform
your most comfortable with.

 Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com

  _____