Snort mailing list archives

RE: Managed Snort/IDS?

From: TPanaitescu () colorcon com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:11:39 -0400

Try Guardent, based in Providence RI, I visited them last year, they are
good.

http://guardent.com/

Another one was Riptech in the DC area, they were aquired by Symantec last
year so I guess Symantec would be the ones to talk to now.

             "Gordon
             Cunningham"
             <gacunningham@bel                                          To
             lsouth.net>               "Ryan Finnesey"
                                       <ryan.finnesey () corpdsg com>,
             10/21/2003 02:13          snort-users () lists sourceforge net

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [Snort-users] Managed
             gacunningham@bell         Snort/IDS?
                 south.net

At the risk of sounding flippant, www.google.com.

- Gordon

"When I finally found a spam filter that worked, I no longer received ANY
email."