Snort mailing list archives

RE: [Fwd: Re: tippingpoint]

From: "Bob Walder" <bwalder () spamcop net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:59:43 +0200

Check out our IDS test methodology in our latest reports
(www.nss.co.uk/gigabitids or www.nss.co.uk/ids) for some ideas on how to
approach this type of testing. Unfortunately you need to be prepared to
spend some big bucks to create the sort of lab environment we have here,
but I do know that there are quite a few places that will rent out the
Spirent/Caw equipment now (I am losing track of what they are actually
calling it THIS week ;o)... Way to mess with a good brand name guys!)

FYI - the testing for our first IPS group test is now underway (with
some VERY interesting results already!) - it will be published in
December.

Regards,

Bob Walder
Director
The NSS Group

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain
information that may be of a privileged or confidential nature. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
destroy the message immediately. Unauthorised use or reproduction of
this message is strictly prohibited.