Snort mailing list archives

Barnyard HTML output error

From: Rudi Starcevic <rudi () oasis net au>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:48:23 +1000

Hi,

I know HTML support in Barnyard is still experimental but I'd like to try it out.
I'm seeing this error when I run barnyard:

WARNING /usr/local/snort/etc/barnyard.conf(83) => Unknown output plugin "alert_html" referenced, ignoring!Barnyard Version 0.1.0 (Build 17) started

Do I need to add compile time flags to enable this output format ?

I just uncommented the line

output alert_html:  /home/www/admin/site/logs/snort/op_alert_html

in my barnyard.conf file.

I couldn't really find anything in the Archives or Google about barnyard and HTML.

Thanks
Regards Rudi.