Snort mailing list archives

RE: RE: [Snort-users] re: Snort 2.1.0 is now available!

From: "Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl () umb com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:04:26 -0600

I should have also said:  These are all of the current offending files
in 2.1.0 (not going to bother to check 2.0.6).

src/sfutil/util_net.h
src/preprocessors/flow/flow.h
src/preprocessors/flow/portscan/flowps.h
src/event_wrapper.h
src/preprocessors/flow/flow_stat.h

To ALL of these... Turn the include line with stdint.h into this:
#ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
#include <stdint.h>
#endif

 --- but currently, none of this matters, because in the end ---
 ld: fatal: file preprocessors/flow/int-snort/libintsnort.a: unknown
file type