Snort mailing list archives

Problem in accessing ACID homepage

From: "Ramesh Patil" <Ramesh_Patil () pune tcs co in>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:33:09 +0530

hi,

I have installed SNORT 2.0.5 on Red Hat Linux 9........entire installation
steps I followed as u have mentioned in SNORT install Manual. Now I am not
able to get ACID home page when I try to connect it, it says go to setup
page and click Create ACID AG, when I do that ....nothing happens. Pls tell
me what to do ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh