Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 1.8.7 does not log anything (OS: SuSE 8.1)

From: Ralf Mellis <ml () rabica de>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:14:08 +0100

Hi,

JP Vossen wrote:

How about getting the latest snort.org RPMs?  I forget wahat version of RPM
SuSE 8.1 uses, but I think it's pretty current.

I have followed your proposals and decided to install from the latest sources (2.0.5). And (a little bit to my surprise ;-)) it was successfull immediately. Snort is running *and* is logging now.

Thanks for your hints.
Bye

--
Ralf