Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort deamon mode packet drop's statistic

From: "Thomas Reisinger" <reisinger () baracuda at>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:54:31 +0100

Thank you for this tip!

I'm using snort (RH) with MySQL/ACID and didn't use the syslog. Is it
possible to send/query the snort statistic via SNMP or as HTML output
(periodical)?

BARACUDA Datentechnik GmbH
Ing. Thomas Reisinger
System Engineer CCIE No. 9283 - Prokurist

Telefon: +43(0)7229/79216-27    Wachtelstr. 19b
Telefax: +43(0)7229/79216-11    A-4053 Haid
Mobil:  +43(0)650/7921632       Austria
reisinger () baracuda at                http://www.baracuda.at