Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Alert Help for Rule : SID=2

From: "Naman Latif" <naman.latif () inamed com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:25:09 -0800

Thanks.
My config file is

+++++++++
preprocessor stream4: detect_scans, ttl_limit [10], memcap [16777216]
+++++++++

I thought the default settings are

detect_state_problems  is OFF
disable_evasion_alerts is OFF

So I don't have "detect_state_problems" activated. Maybe it's the
"evasion_alerts" plugin causing these alerts ? I will try disabling
that.

Regards,
Naman