Snort mailing list archives

Re: sguil.tk error

From: Bamm Visscher <bamm () satx rr com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 12:30:57 -0600

What version of itcl are you using?

Bammkkkk

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 12:45:25PM +0800, sigtraq wrote:
Hi,

I managed to get sguil installed and running in Debian Linux.

All seems to be well, I have realtime alerts feeding in to the sguil.tk.

However, under the Query Menu, when I click on one of the following,
    - Query Event Table
    - Query Sessions Table
    - Query Builder

I got an [unknown option "-orient"] error.

I have attached the error log along with this email.

Has anybody encounter this error before?

unknown option "-orient"
unknown option "-orient"
    (object "::.qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox" method "::itk::Archetype::itk_initialize" )
    invoked from within
"itk_initialize -orient horizontal -labeltext {Select Query Type} -labelpos n -foreground darkblue"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval itk_initialize $args"
    while constructing object "::.qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox" in ::iwidgets::Radiobox::constructor (body line 6)
    invoked from within
"::iwidgets::Radiobox .qryBldWin.mFrame.qTypeBox -orient horizontal -labeltext {Select Query Type} -labelpos n
-foreground darkblue"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel ::iwidgets::Radiobox $pathName $args"
    (procedure "::iwidgets::radiobox" line 2)
    invoked from within
"radiobox $mainFrame.qTypeBox -orient horizontal -labeltext "Select Query Type" -labelpos n -foreground darkblue"
    (procedure "QryBuild" line 46)
    invoked from within
"QryBuild $tableName $whereTmp"
    (procedure "QueryRequest" line 31)
    invoked from within
"QueryRequest event empty"
    invoked from within
".topFrame.queryMenu.menu invoke active"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke active]"
    (procedure "tkMenuInvoke" line 47)
    invoked from within
"tkMenuInvoke .topFrame.queryMenu.menu 1
"
    (command bound to event)