Snort mailing list archives

RE: IP country lookup

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:24:56 -0500

At 06:54 AM 11/25/2003, Potts, Ross A. wrote:
You can actually get the databases from each major nameservice provider.  It
takes a while, and you will need to trim it, but it can be done.

Re-read his message... He's already got the database.. so he's not looking for this part.

He's looking to see if anyone has already written an application that generates display of data based on being fed a bunch of IP addresses.

tim0707 () comcast net wrote:
 I'm looking for a program that will go through an IP list that
I feed to it, lookup the countries and then display the results in some
fashion.  I found the IP to Country database, but I'm wondering if anyone
built something that does this already.