Snort mailing list archives

Too much BAD TRAFFIC, LOOP TRAFFIC log messages

From: "MARIANO GABRIEL PARADA" <MPARADA () agn gov ar>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:47:40 -0300

hello everybody
This is my first mail, i m from Argentina.
My firewall has shorewall and snort running well, but in 3 days i have
more than 1500 log messages with "BAD TRAFFIC", "LOOP TRAFFIC", is it
normal ?
Perhaps i don t understand something of the explanation, and the log
messages are because of a configuration error.

I really appreciatte an answer, thanks for all

Mariano