Snort mailing list archives

Re: Windows 2.0.4 compile problems

From: "snort user" <snortuser () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 16:31:37 +0000

Well I never got a response to this but you can disregard this email I found the errors in snort's MSVC workspace.

From: "snort user" <snortuser () hotmail com>
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: [Snort-users] Windows 2.0.4 compile problems
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:14:46 +0000

I am having the same problem that I had with 2.0.3 but I never had this problem previously.
This is the very firs thing that happens when I try to build.

--------------------Configuration: snort - Win32 StdDB Service Release--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on "..\WIN32-Code\name.mc"
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
MC: may only specify one message file to compile.
Microsoft (R) Message Compiler  Version 1.00.5239