Snort mailing list archives

RE: commercial snort management tool

From: Andy Wood <andy.wood () sptrm com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:15:31 -0400

    I use Demarc.  Not only does it monitor IDS, but file integrity,
services and processes.  Demarc can also start services that have stopped
both on UNIX and microsoft.  You can have a central server and plug in
multiple host and network sensors.

    Sourcefire's is good too, but not for File Int.or host monitoring.