Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rules Question

From: "Jon Baer" <security () jonbaer net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:37:18 -0700

you could try logging the traffic/alerts with the session keyword:

log tcp any any -> 192.168.1.0/24 $PORT (session: all;)
alert tcp any any -> 192.168.1.0/24 $PORT (session: all;)

not sure if that will help in ur case ...

- jon

pgp key: http://www.jonbaer.net/jonbaer.asc
fingerprint: F438 A47E C45E 8B27 F68C 1F9B 41DB DB8B 9A0C AF47