Snort mailing list archives

Re: No update in time window.

From: Cristian Kutscherauer <cristian.kutscherauer () fiu edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:54:57 -0400

Hi Erek, looks you are in the correct track. Running Snort with "-v" and without the Daemon option shows it snorting ok. However no new entries/alerts are being generated in /var/log/alert I forgot to mention, I'm newbie to Snort. How do I check the Acid Sensor and if Snort rules are in fact activated?

Tks a lot, Erek.
_CK