Snort mailing list archives

Re: how I make to leave the group?

From: "David" <dwad24 () excite com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

 &gt;At 03:43 PM 7/16/2003 -0300, Luiz Alberto Cataldo Jr wrote:&gt;&gt;Hi,&gt;&gt;how I make to leave the
group?&gt;&gt;Luiz&gt;If you look in the message headers, your answer lies there:&gt;List-Unsubscribe:
your address and press &gt;"edit options"&gt;On the next page, if you don't know your password you can press the "Email
&gt;My Password To Me" button to have your password mailed to you.&gt;Once you have your password enter it in the
top-left and press "unsubscribe"&gt;Poof, you're off the list.  Not only is it in the headers, its at the bottom of
_every_ snort-users email under the advertisement: Snort-users mailing listSnort-users () lists sourceforge net----&gt;
archive:http://www.geocrawler.com/red
 ir-sf.php3?list=snort-users:-) oh well -dave   -------------------------------------------------------This SF.net
email is sponsored by: VM WareWith VMware you can run multiple operating systems on a single machine.WITHOUT REBOOTING!
Mix Linux / Windows / Novell virtual machines at thesame time. Free trial click here:
http://www.vmware.com/wl/offer/345/0_______________________________________________Snort-users mailing
listSnort-users@lists.sourceforge.netGo to this URL to change user options or