Snort mailing list archives

Re: Logs

From: "Josué Souza" <Josue () nexos com br>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:58:35 -0300

I'm a newbie on snort but maybe you should take a look at the flow rule option. It seems that this is used to apply
rules to only one direction of the traffic. It's in section 2.3.35 of Snort Users Manual.

Best regards,

Josué José Souza Júnior

Nexos Information Security
josue () nexos com br
+55 71 2106-9125
Salvador - Bahia - Brasil

Helder Miguel Rodrigues <crash () frew org> 07/15/03 01:19 >>>