Snort mailing list archives

Re: Error on postgresql logging

From: "Dilan Arumainathan" <dilan.a () telus net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:55:50 -0700

Frank,
I just rechecked my configs and it was actually set to odbc instead of
postgresql and still this error shows up.

output database: log, odbc, dbname=snort user=<removed> password=<removed>

This only complicates things, but if I am using odbc should I still have
postgresql support built in.

thanks
dilan