Snort mailing list archives

Re: how to stop these UDP TCP alerts?

From: jlarsson () altavoz net
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:26:13 -0400 (CLT)

Do you mean this section... ?  What i mean is that i dont understand what these
option do and what their explanations mean..

/Johan

# Configure the snort decoder:
# ============================
#
# Stop generic decode events:
#
# config disable_decode_alerts
#
# Stop Alerts on experimental TCP options
#
config disable_tcpopt_experimental_alerts
#
# Stop Alerts on obsolete TCP options
#
config disable_tcpopt_obsolete_alerts
#
# Stop Alerts on T/TCP alerts
#
config disable_ttcp_alerts
#
# Stop Alerts on all other TCPOption type events:
#
# config disable_tcpopt_alerts
#
# Stop Alerts on invalid ip options