Snort mailing list archives

Rob Flentge/Mechanicsburg/US/Exel is out of the office.

From: "Rob Flentge" <Rob.Flentge () US exel com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:58:31 -0400

I will be out of the office starting  09/21/2003 and will not return until
09/26/2003.

Important Email Information
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this
e-mail.