Snort mailing list archives

Re: sshd-exploit

From: Sam Evans <sam () neuroflux com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:46:03 -0400 (EDT)

Of course, that's how the world works my friend.  We operate and thrive in
FUD.. lol

Look at what the US Government said a while back about how everyone should
make a safe room in the event of a biological attack, by buying loads and
loads of Plastic sheeting and duct tape.. LOL!

Oh well, I'll wait until I hear of an actual exploit before I put my
server in plastic and duct tape.. lolol

-Sam