Snort mailing list archives

Re: need help with MySQL tables

From: "Christopher E. Cramer" <chris.cramer () duke edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

what version of mysql are you using?  the table create command you cite
works for me under mysql 3.23.56.

-c

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Paul Schmehl wrote:

Included in the source for snort is are scripts to create the tables you
need with the correct values for each type of database that snort reports.
The mysql script is named create_mysql.

You run it like this:
mysql -p snort < /path/to/create_msql

That should create the tables you need without you having to do it manually.

You *did* compile snort with mysql support, right??