Snort mailing list archives

Re: Web Content Monitoring - 2nd post

From: Ravi <ravivsn () roc co in>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:35:59 +0530

Hi chand,
Yes,you can go for snort.
Write your own rules according to the need and get alerts.
Regards,
Ravi

Deshwal Chand wrote:

HI
We are company working in the field of GIS, a very high security data zone. We have signed the condentiality agreements with the clients.

We intend to monitor the web contents, specially the e-mails, which are sent by them using Yahoo or Hotmail etc accounts. The intention is not to snoop on the users.

I want to get alerts on specific keywords being used in the traffic going out of the network.
Is it possible using snort.
BR
Chand

--

The views presented in this mail are completely mine. The company is not
responsible for whatsoever.

ROC home page <http://www.roc.co.in>