Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Version 2.0.1-ODBC-MySQL-FlexRESP-WIN32 (Build 88) - MySQL Error

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:26:03 -0700

James,

It looks like your fairly new to snort and this is basically a configuration
issue.

You can go to http://www.winsnort.com and check out the install guides for
windows and it will give you an idea of how to configure Snort in a windows
environment.

Cheers...

-Michael Steele
--
 System Engineer / Security Support Technician
 mailto:michaels () winsnort com