Snort mailing list archives

Acid show sensors as 0

From: "George Wamae" <gwamae () email com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:33:51 -0500

Hi pple. I have just installed the following on Redhat 9.0 box. mysql-4.0.12.tar.gz,
snort-2.0.0.tar.gz,httpd-2.0.45.tar.gz,php-4.3.1.tar.gz,acid-0.9.6b23.tar.gz and the other .tar.gz needed to have snort
box up and running. Everything installed well. I was using a Snort Installation Manual Snort created by Patrick S.
Harper, CISSP MCSE. It was pretty good but nothing is being shown in the ACID page even after trying to portscan the
box using Shadow or cybercop.Sensors value is 0 no traffic is shown. Please somebody help.
Regards
-G

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup