Snort mailing list archives

Snortcenter Problem

From: "Lord, Jason A Army G3/AOC/CCSA/DigitalNet" <jason.a.lord () us army mil>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:45:33 -0400

I receive the following error when I attempt to access the snortcenter
management console or login page on my local machine.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in
/var/www/html/snortcenter/login.php on line 354

There are only 339 lines in the login.php...

This is a redhat 8.0 box and everything else (mysql, apache, php,
php-mysql, etc) installed and works fine.  This error first appeared
when I attempted to access on of the drop-down menus from the
snortcenter start page.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Jason