Snort mailing list archives

Ignoring/skipping Traffic To/From IPs

From: "Rich Lichvar" <rlichvar () knowledgeresourcecenter com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:10:57 -0400

Newbie question: is there a way I can tell Snort to ignore traffic between
two specific IP addresses or from one IP address to a range of IP addresses?
I don't want to filter out all traffic my changing HOME_NET, just traffic
between two internal (10.) IP address pairs that I know are always going to
generate false alerts due to the type of traffic going between the IPs.

Richard L. Lichvar
Director, Operations
Knowledge Resource Center, Inc.
Phone: 703-848-2100 x228