Snort mailing list archives

Problems with ACID

From: tfarkus1 () maine rr com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:56:03 -0400

When I open my ACID window (acid_main.php), it says that I did not compile PHP with MySQL. The kicker is that I did
(--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql-debug-blah-blah-blah/).  It had said it had compiled correctly. I've been trying
different things on the ./configure line (such as just --with-mysql). Is there a compatibility issue between ACID and
MySQL 4.0.14 debug edition?

Hugs not drugs,
-Dave C.