Snort mailing list archives

Re: FlexResp compile problem!

From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono () leviathan lucifer at>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:19:28 -0700

Moin Danil!
 Danil Haslinger schrieb am Montag, den 11. August 2003:
Sorry, but I've got a big problem on compiling Snort with FlexResp support.

It always tells me while executing the configure script that LibNet wasn't
found, but it's there, I promise (correct version, correct path settings,
correct place).

send config.log. We can't tell what's wrong unless there is something to
look at.

What OS? Compiler etc?

--
Bruno Saverio Delbono <bdelbono at leviathan dot lucifer dot at>
Systems Engineer - Open-Systems Group Inc.