Snort mailing list archives

RE: snort/syslog/Win2k

From: Julian Brown <jbrown () eprocessingnetwork com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:55:35 -0500

Michael

Thank you I will review your installation instructions.

Julian

At 12:55 PM 4/22/2003 -0700, Michael Steele wrote:
Julian,

If you download my installation documentation for installing an IDS on a
windows box it had detailed instructions how to setup Email alerting on
a windows box. It's not necessary to install the IDS according to my
installation instructions. The installation docs for Email alerting are
generic. Just visit our website and follow the support trail.

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company