Snort mailing list archives

RE: Invalid Iterface with snort 2.0.0...

From: "Mohammad Alimohammadi" <mohammad () tisri org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:33:11 +0430

Dear All
Yes exactly I know that we can install the service once. And uses of -W
for a list of possible interfaces.

But the problem is that even I can not install the service for first
time...
I must say that I can get the traffic in display or any another output
methods. But the problems occur when I want to install service in
win2k...

I used the service before with Snort 1.9.1 but there I have one network
adapter not 2...

Warm Regards
Mohammad