Snort mailing list archives

Editing rules within Webmin

From: "Robin Brown" <robin_brown () totalcomm com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:25:14 -0400

I had to comment out the line "var RULE_PATH /etc/snort/rules" in
snort.conf as I specified the full path to my rules files due to having
some in different directories.

Then in Webmin under the module config, I set Full path to Snort rule
files directory to "/".  Now I am able to edit all my rules files from
within Webmin.

-Robin

Message: 5