Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid slowness

From: "Dusty Hall" <halljer () auburn edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:27:50 -0500

Did you take a look at the snort supplied optimize script?  Essentially
you can just login mysql, use snort, optimize each table (optimize table
acid_ag,acid_events....etc).  That usually works pretty well for me.

-Dusty

Mike Mentges <mike () mentges org> 4/16/2003 1:24:15 PM >>>
That is a kick ass sounding processor where can I get one? :-P or
imagine
a dual setup...... 30000mhz w00t :-P