Snort mailing list archives

RE: Understanding spp_portscan2 results

From: Sasa Jusic <sjusic () pamela zesoi fer hr>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:58:47 +0200

Hi Domingos,

This is a really good question. Reviewing the Snort results I have noticed
then same problem. From those alerts it is definitely not clear what was
really scanned.

I would really appreciate if someone could explain what this really mean.

Best regards,

Sasa Jusic
Sasa.jusic () zesoi fer hr
Laboratory for Systems and Signals, http://www.lss.hr