Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort+mysql+acid question

From: Mike Mentges <mike () mentges org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:15:38 -0400 (EDT)

Try turning on debugging options, Sounds like it could be mysql login
problems.
The best bet is if you turn all debugging on until you get a readable
page!!

Mike

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Harish S wrote:

Hi,

I have been following Steven Scott's tutorial on installing ACID and Snort on Red Hat 7.3 .When I tried to open my
acid_index.php(as http://127.0.0.1/acid/acid_index.php) I get the following error:

Warning:Access denied for user:root@localhost (using Password:Yes) in /var/www/html/adodb-mysql-inc.php on line 229

Can you please tell me what is wrong?

Harish