Snort mailing list archives

RE: ACID issue

From: "Mike" <nugget () chello se>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:35:06 +0200

Hi guys,

I might be way off on this one but I thought I'd give my 2 cents worth. As
far as I know PHP is still under experimental implementation in Apache
2.0.45, which has given me some weird behaviours (although caching
reltated).

But hey, correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

Greetz,
Mike

--
"I had a linguistics professor who said that it's man's ability to use
language that makes him the dominant species on the planet. That may be. But