Snort mailing list archives

RE: WEB-MISC long basic authorization string

From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes () wcom com au>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:00:08 +0800

Matt,

Thanks for ur reply, but I guess disabling the signature is not my goal...?
I want to know if there is a legitimate traffic that could fire up this
signature.

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian

Security Engineer, AsiaPac
International Security Group  (Central Services)
WorldCom International

Ph:(02) 9434 5636
Mob: 0410 657 249

PGP kEY
75DF 2980 5663 2DC1 12CD  E43E 94D6 7A9A 222D 3449