Snort mailing list archives

Re: slow

From: "Roy S. Rapoport" <snort-users () ols inorganic org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:08:02 -0700

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 01:42:57PM -0700, twig les wrote:
BTW, this is probably the highest level of free support I've
ever seen, even if the posts are slow to appear.  And when I
post, I generally see my own reply within 20 minutes.

For me, the postfix-users list is, maybe, slightly better with support,
but that's quite possibly because I've had to ask that list for more
help than I've had to ask this list.  But damn, this list is quite fine
also.

-roy