Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort Users Yahoo Group

From: "Sadanapalli, Pradeep Kumar (MED, TCS)" <Pradeep.Sadanapalli () med ge com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:11:17 -0500

Yes..when we r speaking about delay, it is a relative term. What can we
do even if the mailing list is past, but the people are not posting
their responses ?
Slow and fast --evrything depends on persons in the mailing lists...!!
Say you are creating a new mailing list and I post a message and don't
get a response at all...then that I can consider as infinite delay, even
if my post got posted immediately.
I will stick to this group. This is my opinion.