Snort mailing list archives

Fwd: Snort 1.9.1 error that runs on AIX 4.3

From: Richard Powell <snort () nightsource com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:00:25 -0700

Please send these types of requests directly to the list and NOT directed to an individual. Normally I'd just ignore this type of email as spam, but I'm feeling generous today.

I was just reading a Star Trek book yesterday where one of the characters names was Stanger or Sanger. For a moment I thought this was some REALLY clever spammer that could not only see my email lists, but read my mind.

NO I Can't Help You.  Sorry.