Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to lock down a RedHat box running Snort?

From: Anthony Kim <Anthony.Kim () VWCREDIT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:01:06 -0500

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003, Jason Boykin wrote:

I personally would be real interested in looking at a
PHP interface for configuring Snort rules and
deploying them.  Open sourcing it would be great.

The Sourcefire box is a PHP interface that solves your problems
but costs money.  I'm loving the rule syntax validation it has so
that don't have to struggle with the shame of deploying rules
that don't work!